I'm listed on Fantacular! My Diary: WWE

My Diary

Thursday, October 14, 2004

WWE

WWE means World Wrestling Entertainment.I like to watch this ! Every Wednesday and Saturday,I will watch the WWE. WWE is a excited show. There are many superstars in WWE like Big Show,The Undertaker,Kane,Brock Lesnar,Stone Cold and many.I most like The Undertaker(DEADMAN).He is a good and scary wrestler.Many wrestlers is scared of him.He had aboiut 20 years experineces in WWE.I am very admired of him. Last month in NO MERCY,he wrestler with JBL,a superstar,fir WWE CHAMPION.JBL win the match with cheating.I felt very angry about it! One day, The Undertaker will get his WWE CHAMPION TITLE!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Chia said…

    comments removed by blog admin? but why? =P

    long long time ago i used to watch wrestling with my grandma. yes, you read it right, grandma. but after a few years, i just find that wrestling is basically a staged fight. the story line is planned. the fights are basically planned and fake.

    do you know that there are actually springs below the stage? if there isn't a suspension system there, i wonder how many wrestlers could actually get back up after doing a body slam. :P just my two cents though.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Hokkien_Siang said…

    really? I also feel starnge y the wrestlers dun feel pain,now i know liao.Thx for ur information.Although it is fake i also like to watch.How about u,did u watch WWE after that?

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Chia said…

    They do feel pain. Sometimes you do see injured wreslers. :P

    Nah. No time to watch. ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wyllowish