I'm listed on Fantacular! My Diary: A long timeeeee.....................

My Diary

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A long timeeeee.....................

wow, about 1 moths i didn't blog liao. so long time i was lazy to blog and always play the game. Yesterday i juz come back from a trip to KL. The trip was organised by Taekwondo and I am a taekwondo members too . I prepared already at 5am. We gathered at CHung Hwa 2(A) at 6am. We start the journey to KL at 6.20 and reached there about 9am. We go to KLIA first.There was very cold and got a lot of passengers from another country.we also took a lot of photos there. We also went to visit a factory that produced water.Afterthat , we go for lunch,the food there was very expensive, a rice with a chicken that i boughtcost Rm6.50. I can buy 2 plate of chicken rice here.AFter the lunch,we go to visit the fourth highest in world,"Menara Kuala Lumpur". Then we go to bisit a cave called hm..... english dunno but chinese is called 黑風洞.There is the place for Indians to pray. There also got a lot of monkeys. The stairs there got 272 stages.Wah piang I nearly dead to up the stairs. Then We went to a supermarket called "Isentan"( i am not sure for that) buying the food.About 7.25 we went back to Muar. About 10.50 we reached Muar. About 11.00 I reached home. I was tired and went to bed.ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wyllowish