I'm listed on Fantacular! My Diary: Next President of Malaysia( NAJIB )?

My Diary

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Next President of Malaysia( NAJIB )?

do u know the first prime minister of mlsia? yeah was Tunku Abdul Rahman and following was Abdul Razak.And then was Hussein Onn and Dr. Maththir. And now, the prime minister of Mlsia is Abdullah Badawi. If u difficult to remember the president name,here got some clues. Toi remember their name u juz only need to remember the firs prime minister's name,Abdul Rahman.

Rahman (First prime minister of mlsia)
Adul Razak ( Second prime minister of mlsia)
Hussein Onn (Third prime minister of mlsia)
Mahathir (Fourth prime minister of mlsia)
Abdullah Badawi (Prime minister of mlsia now)
N???? (Prime minister of mlsia) future?

N will be what ? I guess N will be Najib (Deputy Prime minister now). Is it amazing ? Prime minister can be listed by a word " Rahman".

8 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger hexacontium said…

    hahaha!
    that's pretty cool! I guess I'll never forget that.

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger ~iReNe~ said…

    How u get to "realise" this RAHMAN thing???

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Hokkien_Siang said…

    someone tell me and i know lo. LOL!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Chia said…

    haha. i remember those times when A stands for "Anuar" =P

     
  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger Hokkien_Siang said…

    lol

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Video Editor said…

    Google Sidebar Plug-Ins
    Google has added a Sidebar section to its Google Desktop plug-ins page. Currently five Sidebar additions are offered; this is only the second day of Sidebar's public life, the developer information has been ...
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a airport car national rental site/blog. It pretty much covers airport car national rental related stuff.

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Alin said…

    Wow...good idea, lets wait and see....

     
  • At 7:44 AM, Blogger Hokkien_Siang said…

    I juz heard from my tuition teacher lor. Quite funny and i put it into my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wyllowish