I'm listed on Fantacular! My Diary: A.W.A.S~!

My Diary

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A.W.A.S~!

Had u ever see the word "AWAS" ? AWAS is a malay word tat means BE CAREFUL. It must be common for those drivers to see this word on the road, especially near the school. But why still got many accident although the caution had been given ?

My teacher then told me a joke in school. She said that, one day, her frenz and she were going to school by car. On the roadway, they had noticed tat an accident was took place in another road. They were also noticed tat near the accident got a word"AWAS". They then starter asking each others why still got accident even the AWAS had been put up. Then, one of them said, AWAS is stand for:

A=Asian
W=Women
A=Are
S=Sexy

Lolz......... Asian Women Are Sexy? The main factor of accident is the word AWAS ? I think we should put away the word AWAS on the road lor. If not then, the drivers will concentrate on the ASIAN WOMEN when they are driving.

Lolz..........!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Wyllowish